Last October, Adam Baker (of Man Vs Debt) and Karol Gadja (of Ridiculously Extraordinary) put together a 72 hour sale of thousands of dollars worth of informational products — for a price tag under $100. They sold almost 2,000 packages, raising thousands of dollars for Kiva in the process.
This week, they’re doing it again, focusing on personal development products. I’m proud to say that the Creativity Toolbox that Ali Luke and I put together is included. If you’ve been considering buying it (or any of the products listed below), now is the time to do so.
The package deal includes:
- Focus by Leo Babauta ($35)
- Momentum Kickstarter Kit by Charlie Gilkey ($47)
- Reclaim Your Dreams by Jonathan Mead ($47)
- 52 Weeks to Awesome by Pace and Kyeli ($52)
- 5 Ingredients | 10 Minutes by Jules Clancy ($77)
- Rebel Fitness Guide by Steve Kamb ($37)
- Fear-Crushing Travel Guide by Farnoosh Brock ($57)
- Overcoming the Fear of Uncertainty by Sean Ogle ($47)
- The Creativity Toolbox by Ali Luke & Thursday Bram ($47)
- Make Sh*t Happen by Jenny Blake ($47)
- The Language Hacking Guide by Benny Lewis ($67)
- Sex, Love, Liberation by Ev’Yan Nasman ($47)
- Learn More, Study Less by Scott Young ($67)
- A Daring Adventure collection by Tim Brownson ($47)
- The Less Work, More Harmony Relationship Guide by Cara Stein ($47)
- Brilliantly Better Collection by Dragos Roua ($43)
- How to Become an Advanced Early Riser by Steve Aitchison ($37)
- Cheap Family Fun by Kim and Jason ($52)
- The Art of Relaxed Productivity + The Power of Positivity by Henrik Edberg ($44)
- Discover Package by Barrie Davenport ($59)
- Mind Control Method: How to Get What You Want by Karol Gajda ($47)
- Sell Your Crap by Adam Baker ($47)
Even if you only see three things on this list that have been on your ‘to buy list’ forever, you’ll be getting a better price than you would otherwise — the whole package is available for $97. Better yet, these products are life-changing (provided you actually read and use them)!
The sale only goes for 72 hours, from June 20 to June 23. There will likely be other 72 hour sales, but not with this set of products, so you better get while the getting is good.
Click here to buy the Only72 personal development package.