The Writer’s Bundle is back — for the next three days. I’m a fan of this bundle and you may remember me promoting it in the past. There’s always books or courses in here that I love or want for myself. Here’s a quick rundown of this year’s bundle:
- Kindle Launch Plan: $1,400 in 30 Days & an Amazon Bestseller, from Nick Loper (retails for $99)
- Content Strategy for Thought Leaders, from Sarah Kathleen Peck (retails for $300)
- Learn Scrivener Fast, from Joseph Michael (retails for $179)
- Book Proposal & Manuscript Template, from Joel Friedlander (retails for $27)
- The Momentum Kickstarter Kit, from Charlie Gilkey (retails for $47)
- Authority: A Step-By-Step Guide to Self-Publishing, from Nathan Barry (retails for $39)
- Turn Your Side Hustle Into a Full-Time Business, from Alexis Grant (retails for $47)
- Video Idiot Boot Camp, from Katie Davis (retails for $297)
- Write for the Web, from James Chartrand (retails for $23)
Basically, if you’ve been thinking about buying any of these courses or ebooks, this is the time to do it. You’ll get nine courses for less than what several of these courses usually cost by themselves. It’s a great deal.
Click here to use my affiliate link to buy. You can also go to Google to find this bundle if the idea of affilaite links bother you on any level.
Either way, you’ve only got until Wednesday, March 11th, at 11:59 p.m. EST to make up your mind.